1. Financial services
Microcredit aims at the economic and social integration of targeted populations through the creation of activities of goods and services production.
It is intended for citizens with no incoms or having irregular and unstable incomes, or housewives, it has two types of financing:
A micro loan intended for activities that cost dosn not exceed
1 000 000 Da for the purchase of small equipment, raw materials and to pay the expenses to launch the activity.
- The repayment term can be up to 8 years with a grace period of:
- Three (3) years for repayment of the bank loan.
- An interest free loan, for the purchase of raw materials that cost does not exceed 100 000 DA, this loan can reach up to 250 000 DA in southern regions.
- Refundable within 24 to 36 months.
2. Non financial services
- Support and advice
ANGEM provides free of charge care and personalized accompaniment of populations, given their specificities, while assisting micro entrepreneurs during all the important steps of their small business creation: identification of the idea, helping move the projects forward and support the start of the small businesses.
Regular close follow-up, aiming at the sustainability and social and economic profitability of the created t small businesses.
Training sessions are provided to the beneficiaries of micro credit, designed in line with their educational levels and the size of the created activities
- Small businesses management training
- Global Financial Education training
- GET AHEAD training program
- General themes on creation and management of a small business
- Professional experience validation test
Much of target populations have no qualifications and have no access to bank loans eventhough they are skilled.
ANGEM assists them with empowered institutions and agencies to validate and certify their skills
- Exhibitions -sales
The organization of Exhibitions -sales of products from small businesses, especially those set up by women working at home.
- Setting on line a website devoted to free classifieds of the micro entrepreneurs
This web site aims to help with marketing. It will allow beneficiaries of micro credit to promote their products and service